Koko Head Plaza
FEATURED NEWS SLIDE CAROUSEL
( Click here to view all news)
( Click here to view all news)
- 1 - Lions Club Partners With City To Install 20 Rescue Tubes From Kawaikui To Kailua
In the continued effort to improve the safety of ocean-goers venturing into our island's coastal waters, the City is pleased to announce the realization of a partnership with the Lions Club to make 20 rescue tubes publicly available along roughly 20 miles of Oahu's southern and Windward shores. The local chapters of the Lions Club involved in this agreement include the: Koko Head Lions Club, Hawaii Kai Lions Club and others
- 2 - Hawai‘i Kai Lions Club To Patch Sidewalks In Hawai‘i Kai
Members of the Hawai‘i Kai Lions Club will inspect and patch concrete sidewalk hazards along Kealahou Street, between Hawai‘i Kai Drive and Mokuhano Street, as part of the District 50 Lions' Safe Sidewalks initiative.
- 3 - Hawaii Kai Community Church Garage Sale @ Koko Head Plaza (Hawaii Kai) - Saturday - 2/3/2024 - 7am - 2pm
We invite the public to come to our annual garage sale.
- 4 - Koko Head Plaza Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii Kai Hawaii Newsletter February 2024
Koko Head Plaza located in the neighborhood of Hawaii Kai on the island of Oahu, Honolulu is home to 25+ tenants running a variety of businesses offering specialize products and services.
- 5 - Koko Head District Park To Receive Time-Opened Vehicular Gate
To help alleviate the impact of park users on the community surrounding Koko Head District Park, a first-of-its-kind vehicular entrance gate is set to begin operation at this popular park in mid-December.
- 6 - Trap & Skeet Ranges At Koko Head Shooting Complex Reopening This Weekend
The Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) is pleased to announce the public reopening of the trap and skeet ranges at the Koko Head Shooting Complex (KHSC) beginning this weekend.
- 7 - Pistol & Rifle Ranges At Koko Head Shooting Complex Reopening April 29
Mayor Rick Blangiardi and the Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) are pleased to announce the pistol and rifle ranges at the Koko Head Shooting Complex (KHSC) are scheduled to reopen for public use on Saturday, April 29, 2023
- 8 - Koko Head Archery Range Reopening Friday, March 24
The Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) is pleased to announce the archery range at the Koko Head Shooting Complex (KHSC) will be reopening Friday, March 24 at 12 noon. Beginning Saturday the archery range will resume its regular hours of operation from sunrise to sunset, Wednesdays through Sundays.
- 9 - City Provides Update On Temporary Closure Of Koko Head Shooting Complex
Renovations, repairs, and upgrades to the Koko Head Shooting Complex are progressing as an overhaul of the facilities and operations at Oahu's only public shooting range continues. Under the current schedule the archery range will reopen in March 2023, with the public pistol and rifle ranges anticipated to reopen in April 2023.
- 10 - Hawaii Kai Lions Club Patch Sidewalks In Hawaii Kai
Members of the Hawai‘i Kai Lions Club inspect and patch concrete sidewalk hazards along sections of Wailua Street, as part of the District 50 Lions’ Safe Sidewalks initiative. This project is being performed under the coordination of the City’s Mālama O Ka ‘Āina community volunteer program, which is administered by the Department of Facility Maintenance, Division of Road Maintenance (DRM).
- 11 - Koko Head Plaza Parking Has EV Charger
Electric vehicle charging station available at Koko Head Plaza.
- 12 - Koko Head Plaza Upgraded Security System
We are proud announce the upgrade of our security camera system. Keeping tenant and visitors safe.